Emergency Roof Repair Contractor in Tampa Bay
Westfall Roofing provides fast, effective repairs for wind, hail and other storm damage
Common causes of roofing emergencies
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Ice dams and ice buildup in valleys
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner's control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies, but even in those cases a roofing emergency is a possibility.
3 things to remember in a roof emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points:
- Don't go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage
Westfall Roofing are your local experts for roof emergencies
As an experienced roofing contractor in Greater Tampa Bay Tri-County and surrounding areas, we can handle any emergency roof repair need you may have. If your home has
Call us today for an estimate on any of our roofing services! We work throughout Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Brandon, Largo, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Valrico, Plant City and the surrounding areas.
Deteriorated wood can cause shingle damage or easy wind removal.
Storms, and heavy rain, can damage roofs and need quick repair.
Damaged wall flashing can contribute to interior home damage.